Islamic Love Quotes for her:
We have previously covered Islamic love quotes for husbands. Now we take a look at inspirational quotes that a man can use for their Wife or consider when looking for their future Wife.
1. Behind every great man is not a woman, she is beside him, she is with him, not behind him
2. The laughter of our spouse is one of the best sounds in life. Always try to make them smile and keep them happy In’Sha’Allah
3. I never thought halal love could be so beautiful until I married you.
4. A Husband and Wife is like a hand and eye. If the Hand gets hurt, the Eye cries. If the Eye cries, the Hand wipes its tears.
5. Thousand ways to express love but..Kabil to Ha is the Most Beautiful.
6. True Love Starts After Nikah
7. I want to pray together so we stay together
8. A Righteous Wife can make a Poor man feel like a king
9. The Successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your Wife, but when you can’t live in peace without her.
10. Any women who dies while her husband is pleased with her, will enter Jannah.
11. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said when a Husband and Wife look at each other with love. Allah will look at them with mercy!
12. Love is shown in your deeds not in your words
13. Treat your women with respect, because one day someone will do the same to your daughter.
14. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
15. Be respectful to women, for they are the mothers of mankind
16. In every Sajdah and Dua I asked for her, just her
17. I asked for the best from Allah and I got You!